The people of Colorado are the healthiest in the nation.
To promote health and improve health care for the people of Colorado.
- Respect - We treat all people with dignity and respect. We consider and appreciate other's ideas, experiences and perspectives.
- Service - We serve and work to strengthen people, organizations and communities for today and into the future.
- Equity - We believe achieving health equity requires valuing everyone equally with focused efforts to eliminate avoidable inequalities, historical and contemporary injusticies and health disparities.
- Integrity - We approach our work with humility and strive to listen, learn and respond to community needs.
- Stewardship - We hold the organization's resources in trust for the greater good. We identify strategic opportunities to make a difference and we hold ourselves accountable for sharing the results of our investments.
- Partnership - We recognize that the foundation achieves its aims in partnership with others. We develop strong relationships to align resources and approaches to improve health in our state.
Through leadership, convening, grantmaking, knowledge sharing and in collaboration with our partners, we are working to:
- Reduce health disparities based on race or ethnicity, gender, sexual identity, age, disability, socioeconomic status and geographic locations.
- Develop a new generation of healthy Coloradans through health promotion and disease prevention activities.
- Ensure that all Coloradans can access high quality and affordable health care services.
- Build health systems to produce long-term benefits and improved health outcomes for individuals and communities.
- Leverage resources to address the most pressing health needs in Colorado.