Seeking a Grant
ReproCollab is a Caring for Colorado-led initiative that builds partnerships and provides grant funding to advance reproductive equity in Colorado so that all people have the power to make informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive autonomy, including health, rights, and well-being.
Grant Application Information
Intent to Apply DEADLINE
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, AT 5 PM
The ReproCollab Intent to Apply form is now open. You must submit this form by the deadline to access the application.
Wednesday, April 26, 2023, AT 5 PM
Current Funding Opportunity
Protect and Expand Contraceptive Access
Please review the information below to ensure your project, program or organization aligns with our approach.
- View the detailed funding opportunity (PDF)
- Watch a pre-recorded webinar
- Review FAQs about what we fund and the grantmaking process
- View our complete Grant Application (PDF) (For reference only – applications must be submitted through the grants portal online)
- Review related information:
Contact us with questions:
Phone: ReproCollab staff members will be available from March 10 to April 26 for phone calls of up to 20 minutes; registration required via Calendly
Email: Please email ReproCollab staff at email@example.com
Intent to Apply Form
Please complete the Intent to Apply form even if you are a current or recent grantee. After we receive the Intent to Apply, our grants team will send you login credentials and instructions on where to find your draft application in the portal. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive this information via email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive log in credentials within three business days.
Please note: Google Chrome is the preferred browser for the grants portal.
Complete the Application and Submit
Grantseekers must have login credentials to access the online grants portal. After you complete the Intent to Apply and receive login credentials, access the portal to complete the application. The application will appear under “Draft Requests” on the left hand side. Applications must be submitted by 5 pm on Wednesday, April 26, 2023. Please use Google Chrome as your browser when applying and see Grant Portal Tips.
Proposal Narrative: We encourage applicants to write their answers to the required questions in the Proposal Narrative and review them before entering responses in the online portal.
Program/Project Budget: This form is submitted as an attachment in the portal and is required for all requests. The Protect and Expand Contraceptive Access Budget template consists of two parts: projected expenses and a narrative description of expense items.
Required Attachments (submitted as attachments in the portal):
- Board of Directors – list of the board of directors, with titles and terms
- Major Contributors – list of the major contributors to the organization and contribution amounts for the previous fiscal year
- Annual Financials – audited financials for the most recently completed fiscal year end. If audited financials are unavailable, please provide IRS Form 990/990EZ or internal year-end balance sheet and income statement.
- YTD Financial Statements – most recent year-to-date internal financial statements (Statement of Activities and Balance Sheet), including budget-to-actual data, if available
- Operating Budget – current-year annual operating budget
If using a Fiscal Agent:
- Fiscal Sponsor’s most recent fiscal year-end financial statements; audited if available
- Fiscal Sponsor’s most current year-to-date internal financial statement (Balance Sheet and Statement of Activities)
Grant Review Process
ReproCollab team members begin their review after the deadline.
ReproCollab anticipates it will receive more proposals than it can fund. Applications not eligible for funding will be notified of declination via email.
All applicants can expect a site visit. Please anticipate a scheduled remote or in-person site visit during the month of May to discuss the proposal. A member of the ReproCollab team will reach out to your team to schedule a site visit within three business days of the deadline. They may request additional information throughout the process.
The full review process takes about three months.
Funding recommendations and decisions are made by the ReproCollab staff in partnership with the Caring for Colorado Centennial Fund Board of Directors. We notify all grantees of final decisions via phone or email.