This privacy statement describes how Caring for Colorado Foundation uses and protects information you give the Foundation when you use this website. The Foundation is committed to ensuring your privacy. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Foundation may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. This privacy statement describes how Caring for Colorado Foundation uses and protects information you give the Foundation when you use this website. The Foundation is committed to ensuring your privacy. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Foundation may change this statement from time to time by updating this page.
Information collection and use
Caring for Colorado Foundation may collect information that enables the Foundation to identify or contact you to carry out its nonprofit mission, including but not limited to:
- Name, occupation, title, and organizational affiliation
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information
- Information related to preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys, grant applications and/or events
Caring for Colorado Foundation also collects information that does not directly identify you as you interact with our website, including but not limited to:
- Certain demographic data such as age, gender, and five-digit zip code as part of collecting personal information
- Certain device information about your computer, mobile device, or other device you use to access our website. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information
- Certain usage information about your use of our website. This information includes a reading history of the pages you view
- Additional “traffic data” such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses
- Your search terms and search results
The Foundation uses this information in a variety of ways to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our services
- To contact you and to respond to your inquiries and requests for information
- To improve the usability of our website and for other business reasons
Caring for Colorado Foundation is committed to ensuring your personal data is secure. The Foundation implements commercially reasonable security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is fully secure. Accordingly, and despite the Foundation’s reasonable efforts to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, the Foundation cannot guarantee or warrant the security of the personal data you transmit to us, or to or from our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. When you use these links to leave our site, Caring for Colorado Foundation does not have any control over other websites and is not responsible for the use and protection of any information you give to other websites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How we share your data
Except as set forth below, Caring for Colorado Foundation does not rent, sell, or share your personal data with other people or nonaffiliated companies or organizations. You can request that your information be deleted from our mailing list by emailing email@example.com or by writing to the following address:
Caring for Colorado Foundation
4100 E. Mississippi Ave, Suite 605
Denver, CO 80246
The Foundation may share your personal data:
- With certain individuals or organizations who need the data to operate, develop, or improve the Foundation’s services; these individuals or organizations are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations
- With third parties as required by law or to protect the Foundation in the good-faith belief such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on the Foundation; (b) protect and defend the Foundation’s rights or property; or (c) protect the personal safety of Foundation personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances
- With third parties under other unanticipated situations, but only with your consent
If you have questions or suggestions about our privacy statement, please e-mail or write to us using one of the above addresses. In addition, if you believe Caring for Colorado Foundation holds any information about you that is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, using one of the above addresses. Your information will be promptly corrected.
Effective date: October 15, 2019