November 18, 2022
Grant Application Process and Deadline
Part 1 Applications Due Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 5 pm
Caring for Colorado’s application process is divided into two parts:
- In Part 1, applicants provide an overview of the proposed work and demonstrate alignment with one of the following Focus Areas – Healthy Beginnings, Healthy Youth or Strong and Resilient Families. Part 1 applications are due by Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 5 pm and must be submitted via the online grants portal.
- Caring for Colorado will notify organizations selected move forward in the process within four weeks. Part 2 applications are due Thursday, March 30, 2023, at 5pm.
We have several resources available to help you determine alignment with our Focus Areas and complete the application. We encourage all applicants to:
- View our recorded informational webinar here.
- Review our Grantmaking Guiding Principles.
- Read our What We Fund documents for updated information on each Focus Area – Healthy Beginnings, Healthy Youth, and Strong and Resilient Families.
- Visit Seeking a Grant for more information about the two-part application.
- Review the Proposal Overview Template.
FOCUS AREA INFORMATION SESSIONS
Our statewide philanthropy leads hosted Focus Area Q&A webinars in January. Recordings are posted below.
HEALTHY BEGINNINGS Q&A
- Watch the recording of the Healthy Beginnings Q&A session.
HEALTHY YOUTH Q&A
- Watch the recording of the Healthy Youth Q&A session.
STRONG AND RESILIENT FAMILIES Q&A
- Watch the recording of the Strong & Resilient Families Q&A session.
Changes to the Public Policy Advocacy Focus Area Application Timeline
Caring for Colorado adjusted the timing of the Public Policy Advocacy Focus Area annual grant cycle so that it does not conflict with the legislative session. This new approach will begin in fall 2023. We will provide more information ahead of the funding cycle. Please note: only organizations seeking funding under the Public Policy Advocacy Focus Area will apply in the fall cycle.
For information about the application process or for general questions about eligibility, please contact our grants team at email@example.com.
Our philanthropy team will hold limited office hours for organizations that have specific questions not addressed in the webinar or Q&As. Please contact the philanthropy lead for the focus area with which you are most aligned.
- Healthy Beginnings – Sarah Dutcher
- Healthy Youth – Steph Perez-Carrillo
- Strong and Resilient Families – Sam Espinoza